Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for hardworking individuals who are able to go above and beyond to deliver assistance to our Service team to provide an incredible customer service experience.
This is a great entry-level position in the Automotive Industry!
• Various FULL TIME shifts are available:
– One store is looking for a Monday – Friday 730am – 4pm
– One store is looking for a 3 day, full-time, rotating schedule that rotates each month. 730AM-9PM Mon/Tues/Wed, following month 730AM-9PM Thurs/Fri/Sat
• Driving cars in and out of the Service department
• Gassing and parking vehicles
• Installing license plates on vehicles
• Cleaning the lot and service drive (sweeping, removing trash, etc.)
• Notifying management of any vehicles on the lot that have damage to assure they are taken care of in a timely manner
• Removing snow during the winter months
• Other various duties in and around our Service department
• Clear and valid NYS Driver’s License
• Ability to take direction and multitask efficiently
• Ability to drive stick-shift is a plus, but not required
• This is a physically demanding position. You will be walking/standing most of your shift.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• You will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and other potentially hazardous and non-hazardous materials from being in and around the shops in the dealership